Executive Leadership & Performance Coach & Mentor.
Chief Executive – Gleeson Executive Limited & Inspirational You
Jacqui Gleeson has been coaching and facilitating teams and business leaders for over 27 years. She brings a unique set of skills, knowledge and added value to any organisation she is involved with. Her extensive sales and management background, operating at board room level, across all industries, has bestowed her with in-depth insight to businesses, people, culture, market drivers and what the impact of inspirational leadership can achieve.
Jacqui’s experience and understanding of sectors ranging from Technology, Retail, FMCG, Financial Services, Automotive, Manufacturing, Travel & Leisure, Media, Oil & Gas, Utilities and Public Sector, having worked at all levels, underpins her ability to connect with people across a broad spectrum. Her credible career path was working for Volvo, British Olivetti, McDonnell Douglas Information Systems, AT&T and BT. Jacqui formed Gleeson Executive Limited in 2003 and latterly, Inspirational You, where she has placed senior talent in to roles, coached and mentored clients globally.
As a global leadership and transformational coach, Jacqui gets straight to the ‘barriers/issues’ preventing progress both personally and professionally. She has an innovative style which is eclectic, warm, humorous, relaxed and yet challenging. With her corporate, SME and start up business experience Jacqui brings true empathy and understanding of career development, business, M&A, ROI and global leadership challenges.
In her role as a global leadership & transformational coach Jacqui has:
- Mentored and coached some of the most renowned business leaders in the industry for over 27 years.
- Impacted strategy around Leadership & Development programmes with introductions to organisations to deliver top quality and inspirational results in leadership.
- Initiated/facilitated innovative and new ‘go to market’ multimillion pound business opportunities and introductions.
- Coached 1:1 middle and senior management to maximise career and business opportunities.
- Facilitated and coached global teams to deliver business objectives.
- In 2014 invited to assist with CV coaching and personal impact within the Civil Service.
I have been fortunate to know and work with Jacqui over the past 20 plus years in a variety of industries and organisations which include Telecommunications, Media, not for profit organisations and most recently the Education sector. Jacqui’s unique and highly engaging coaching style has enabled me personally to progress my career and has enabled me to continue to challenge myself and to be the best I can be.
– Tina Beeden – Head of HR Professional Services, City & Guilds Group
Jacqui specialises in:
- Executive Board Coaching – looking at how board members lead internally and externally. Impact & influence to excel in business! How leaders impact moral and success.
- Board Succession – assist those who aspire/intend to step up into board positions. To explore and bring out strong leadership qualities/skills to make change and effect!
- Leadership – identify barriers to successful leadership and road to success.
- Career Development – middle or senior management. Stepping up to leadership. Identifying the skills and achievements to impact on interviews and networking at senior level.
More about Jacqui:
Jacqui is a Henley Accredited Coach, NLP and 360 Feedback Practitioner and Clinical Hypnotherapist.
She is a regular visitor to Henley Business School & Reading University where she has coached on Executive Leadership Programmes.
Jacqui is a Trustee of the Coventry & Warwickshire Hospitals Charity and continues to raise funds for the Arden Cancer Appeal, Birdies4Breast and Pars4Prostate cancer charities.